With only one aim in mind, we take the clients ideas and dreams to create a unique home to their exacting specification. We take pride in getting to know our clients and working closely with them we can then apply our knowledge, experience and most of all creativity to all stages of the project.
From the initial meeting, we start suggesting ideas which are then brought to life with detailed plans, space solutions that create flow and light and then mood boards that bring the design together – our passion is to ensure we build and design your unique home.
Whether it’s a complete renovation of your home or just one room, we can work with our clients existing team or instruct our own of architects and contractors to ensure standards and finishes that are not just individual to each client but meet the standard we will require for your home.
Our farmhouse underwent a complete refurbishment. Sarah and her team did a splendid job coordinating the work, and Sarah’s outstanding ability to create new layouts to achieve a flow not apparent in the original building has created a light-filled home.
Our interior design service includes:
- Initial onsite consultation
- Spatial planning and concept design
- Technical design and drawings
- Room plans for contractors – electrical and lighting, plumbing
- Mood boards specifying all interior finishes and details
- Furniture, lighting and soft furnishing specifications and procurements
- Bespoke joinery and furniture design
- Accessory sourcing and styling
- Landscape and garden design